Travelling Gluten Free can be one of the biggest challenges to finding coeliac friendly food but with our handy guides, we can steer you to the best venues, from airports and harbours to hostels and cruise ships.
Travelling in Ireland
For international travel, start with our transit points. These include a list of airports, ferry terminals, marinas and railway stations that offer gluten free food. Please note, venues within these locations often change so please help keep us up to date when you travel. You can send us your feedback by email, Facebook and Twitter.
Airports and Ports in Ireland
- Belfast (County Antrim) to Douglas (Isle of Man), Birkenhead (England), Stranraer (Scotland).
- Cork (County Cork) to Roscoff (France).
- Dublin to Douglas (Isle of Man), Holyhead (Wales), Birkenhead, Liverpool (England).
- Dun Laoghaire (Dublin to Holyhead (Wales).
- Larne (County Antrim) to Cairnryan, Stranraer, Troon (Scotland).
- Rosslare (County Wexford) to Pembroke and Fishguard (Wales), Roscoff, Cherbourg-Octeville, Le Havre (France).