The News you were waiting for!
Last November we had a super day at our Gluten Free Food Fair in the Stormont Hotel, Belfast so we’re delighted to say we will be back again this year and here’s the date for your diary –
Gluten Free Food Fair
Saturday, 6th October 2018
Stormont Hotel, Belfast
You’re invited to come along to meet up with Traders from last year,Traders new to our Events, an expert Coeliac Chef and who knows what else we’ll have on the day!
Watch our Facebook Page, Twitter Page and Blog for more details between now and October!
- Date: Saturday, 6th October 2018
- Disabled access only 12 noon -1 pm
- Doors open 1-4 pm
- Location: Stormont Hotel, Ballroom, Upper Newtownards Road, Belfast BT4 3LP
- Entry: £3 (Children under 16 are free) Book your ticket on the right–>
- Buggies can be parked at the entrance in the designated buggy parking area.
- Parking: Free parking is available at the hotel.
- This is a CASH ONLY event as access to credit/debit card facilities are unavailable
Facebook Event Page: www.facebook.com/events/152108292317352/
Trade and Visitor Enquiries: email@example.com
As always, we’ll publish a full line up of exhibitors here as their booking is confirmed:
- Chef Michael McCamley (Cooking Demo)
- Gallo UK
- Tropic Skincare
- Forever Living Products – G Heatherington
- Lakeland Bakery
- Doherty Meats
- Taste of Goodness
- Oh So Lean
- Glastry Farm Ice Cream
- Goodness Grains
- Rule of Crumb
- Promise Gluten Free (PureBred)
- Causeway Cookie Company
- Drumnasilla Chutneys
- Mourne Fishbox
- Peppup Sauce
- Kangen Focus
- Fresh Gluten Free
- Scotts Bakery
- Sing Li Foods
- JC Stewart Grocers (Magherafelt)
- Irish Free From Food Awards Team
- Food Standards Agency