Loved it? Loathed it?
Rate a venue you’ve been to, tell us what you loved, what you would change and if you would recommend it.
If you would like to write a longer review with a photograph, please submit it for our blog.
Tips for writing a great review:
- Keep it concise
- Think about the range of GF food
- Was the menu clearly marked as GF/CF?
- Did the staff understand your needs?
- Don’t focus on just the gluten free aspects, was it comfortable, was parking free, how did it taste?
- Don’t abuse individuals or use rude words, this is a family site 🙂
This is an example of how your review will look:
Review: Really nice cafe with helpful staff and a menu with GF clearly marked. The gluten free cupcakes are superb.
Reviewed by: YourUsername