Takeaway Arrest Over Possible Allergy Death in England

Two men from the Royal Spice, Indian restaurant in Lancashire, England, have been arrested over the death of a 15 year old, potentially due to an allergic reaction. Megan Lee, who is believed to have a nut allergy, died on New Years Eve in hospital. More on the story is available here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lancashire-38555446 http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/09/two-arrested-death-girl-15-had-severe-allergic-reaction-eating/