Takeaway Arrest Over Possible Allergy Death in England

Royal Spice

Credit: Facebook

Two men from the Royal Spice, Indian restaurant in Lancashire, England, have been arrested over the death of a 15 year old, potentially due to an allergic reaction.

Megan Lee, who is believed to have a nut allergy, died on New Years Eve in hospital.

More on the story is available here:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lancashire-38555446

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/09/two-arrested-death-girl-15-had-severe-allergic-reaction-eating/

 


Found this article helpful? Here's what you can do next:
Comment on its contents below
Share it with your network using the links above
Read our other articles here

Share your thoughts...