Travelling Gluten Free can be one of the biggest challenges to finding coeliac friendly food but with our handy guides, we can steer you to the best venues, from airports and harbours to hostels and cruise ships.
Travelling in Ireland
For international travel, start with our transit points. These include a list of airports, ferry terminals, marinas and railway stations that offer gluten free food. Please note, venues within these locations often change so please help keep us up to date when you travel. You can send us your feedback by email, Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and FourSquare. Members can also write reviews of venues.
And here’s a great idea if you’re planning to travel from Ireland to some foreign shore – you can search GlutenFreeTravelSite ( https://glutenfreetravelsite.com ) to read user-submitted dining and travel reviews from around the world, searchable by location. No need to be a trail blazer! Learn from other travellers experiences and enjoy your trip!
Airports and Ports in Ireland
- Belfast (County Antrim) to Douglas (Isle of Man), Birkenhead (England), Stranraer (Scotland).
- Cork (County Cork) to Roscoff (France).
- Dublin to Douglas (Isle of Man), Holyhead (Wales), Birkenhead, Liverpool (England).
- Dun Laoghaire (Dublin to Holyhead (Wales).
- Larne (County Antrim) to Cairnryan, Stranraer, Troon (Scotland).
- Rosslare (County Wexford) to Pembroke and Fishguard (Wales), Roscoff, Cherbourg-Octeville, Le Havre (France).